This armoire was given to me because it had broken doors.
I used the broken doors as templates and cut new ones out of MDF.
It had a medium tone wood finish and I ended up brushing a
burgundy glaze over the existing wood finish on the sides and hand painted the rest of the armoire.
I left the sides plain but added stripes to the bun feet
I painted a black base with swirling vines and red-orange flowers
edged in metallic animal print leopard spots.
I made these two tassels to hang on the knobs using different fringes
and painted wooden pieces.
For this one, I combined yellow zebra stripes
with metallic vine swirls on a black background.
I added brown and cream diamonds on the side