Here's a dragonfly I made a while back with seashell wings and I
never wrote a post about it but wanted to share with you...
I used the same technique to apply the shells as I do with my Mermaids,
using Flexall, a type of joint compound
I added a shell finial at the bottom by drilling a small hole in the shell
and attaching with a screw
I don't have a tutorial on this but you basically slather the Flexall
on and place your shells and let dry
I used a fun metal piece for the eyes and brick tie antenna...
I get lots of emails and questions about how I attach the wings so here's
a photo of the back...predrill your holes!
Thanks for stopping by!